January 8, 2014

MIDI RINGS




Midi rings have been such a huge trend, but they are also a hit or miss with people. Personally, I love them and when I wear them, my mom always tells me that they look like they're falling off my fingers, and my brother tells me that I bought them too small :P 
You can find them in tons of styles from super simple and dainty to intricate and chunky rings; there's something for everyone. You can also find styles with rhinestones and chains, in gold and silver, you name it. The prices also vary a lot depending where you buy them, for example: $1.80 at Forever21, $34 at Baublebar.com, $480 Lulu Frost, $1,350 Tiffany and Co. Or you can DIY them! These rings can be used on any finger and at various parts of them (below or above the joints), you can stack them making different sets and combinations of colors. Do you like this trend or is it something you would never use?


Los anillos Midi han sido una gran tendencia, pero también pueden ser un éxito o fracaso con la gente. Personalmente, me encantan y cuando me los pongo, mi mamá siempre me dice que se ven como si se estuvieran cayendo de mis dedos, y mi hermano me dice que me los compré demasiado pequeños :P
Puede encontrarlos en toneladas de estilos desde super simple y delicados a anillos intrincados y gruesos; hay algo para todo el mundo. También se pueden encontrar estilos con pedrería y cadenas, en oro y plata, lo que sea. Los precios también varían mucho dependiendo de donde los compres, por ejemplo: $1.80 en Forever21, $34 en Baublebar.com, $480 Lulu Frost, $1,350 Tiffany and Co. O puedes hacerlos como un proyecto DIY! Estos anillitos se pueden usar en cualquier dedo y en cualquier parte de ellos dependiendo su tamaño. También puedes añadir varios para crear diferentes sets y combinación de colores. ¿Les gusta esta tendencia o es algo que nunca usarían?











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...